FLARM uses a data communication frequency in the SRD860 band or in an ISM band in different parts of the world. In e.g. Europe, the SRD860 band is used (868.2 – 868.4 MHz). In e.g. North and South America, the ISM band covering 902.2 – 927.8 MHz is used.
Articles in this section
- Does the AV-75 external FLARM antenna need a groundplane?
- How do I reset CARP - the Continuous Range Analyzer?
- How can I check the range of my installation?
- Can I use an antenna splitter to attach two FLARM antennas to one antenna port?
- What is the minimum required range for a timely warning?
- On what frequency does FLARM operate?
- Which FLARM antennas can be used?
- Where should the antennas be installed on the aircraft?