The Configuration Tool on our website is primarily for devices manufactures by us, FLARM Technology. We have also included some PowerFLARM-based devices from other manufacturers, on their request. Configuration of other devices (i.e. devices from other manufacturers as well as Classic FLARM-based devices from the listed manufacturers) should be made using tools and instructions from the respective device manufacturer.
Articles in this section
- Workaround for invalid longitude values in "IGC Task Editor"
- How does Stealth Mode work? Who should use it?
- Why is my device not listed in the online configuration tool?
- How do I configure a device with SD card or USB port?
- How does the annual update cycle relate to the firmware expiration date?
- How to Recover a "Bricked" Classic FLARM?
- How do I know when there is a new firmware update?
- How do I Configure a Classic FLARM without an SD card slot?
- How do I update the Firmware on a Classic FLARM without an SD card slot?
Article is closed for comments.