For most powered aircraft installations (airplanes and rotorcraft), we recommend the following:
- PowerFLARM Core ADS-B
- AIR Traffic Display (supplied by Air Store)
- 2 AV-75 external FLARM antennas, Top and Bottom
The following additional products are also needed for most installations:
- Activate Second FLARM Receiving Antenna, Feature License
- External Audio Output, Feature License
- EASA Minor Change Approval (MCA)
Optionally, you can also install an external ADS-B/SSR antenna, but this is not needed for most installations. Instead, the internal antenna that is shipped with the device can be installed e.g. on the glareshield. But some customers prefer an external antenna for ADS-B/SSR as well, e.g. the RAMI AV-74.
You will of course also have to install antenna cables and other parts customized for the individual aircraft. Approved parts (e.g. antenna cables) are specified in the EASA MCA.