This could have different reasons:
- There is no obstacle database installed. Obstacle databases need to be updated at least annually and can be purchased here.
- The obstacle database has expired. Use the link above to purchase an update.
- Obstacle warnings are only issued when flying directly towards or parallel to an obstacle, at a level below the top of the obstacle (with some margin). No warnings are given in turns, if the future track does not intersect the obstacle.
- You are outside the current database area.
- The obstacle is not in the database. Only man-made fixed obstacles with a certain minimum height (depending on obstacle source, obstacle type, and geographic area) are in the database. You can see all obstacles which are available in the current obstacle database, from the respective obstacle page in the webshop.
- The FLARM display does not correctly process obstacle warnings and/or audio out from the FLARM system is not correctly installed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.